Financial projections and what if scenario planning
Accurate and robust financial projections help you to plan and achieve your aims.
Financial projections and what-if scenario testing can help you to prepare the business for the known and unexpected challenges.
In addition to supporting your business’ strategic planning process, they provide a practical sense-check against budgets, incurred costs and anticipated future costs.
Scenarios where financial projections can help when you want:
- Funding from a bank or private equity provider.
- Control and a better understanding of your future cash flow needs.
- Accurate budgeting process in the business.
We help produce financial projections for a wide range of purposes, including:
- Early stage or established business seeking funding: projections required to include three years projected accounts, profit and loss, balance sheet and cashflow statements.
- A business seeking funding for expansion, acquisition, purchasing new plant or machinery
- 3-5 year financial projections to support a business grant application.
Using the latest financial modelling software and techniques, we produce financial projections on a one-off or an ongoing basis.