Stephen is an expert in financial modelling and analysis. Working with clients Stephen adds extra value with strategic planning and implementation through to budgeting and advanced financial management.
Prior to joining ammu (formerly AMAS) Stephen spent over 30 years working in the finance functions of major organisations. Stephen’s focus was providing management information to managers and boards of directors to help them make informed financial choices and improve strategic and day-to-day financial decision-making.
Stephen is an expert in providing accurate and actionable management information, real time variance analysis, financial projections for funding applications or business plans. Stephen works closely with clients to produce accurate and timely management information and future forecasts tailored to their specific requirements.
Stephen supports clients setting up KPIs, other financial indicators and early warning signals that are easy to interpret and act on. Stephen helps to get businesses back on track and fully prepared to take the leap to the next level of growth.
Stephen has significant experience of working with non-financial managers and business owners with limited financial knowledge. Stephen translates their business ideas and plans into clear financial plans, objectives plus sets up systems to measure, monitor and report performance.
Throughout the years, Stephen has worked across a range of industries, but has a particular specialism in working with manufacturing & engineering, transport & logistics and publishing.
Get in touch with Stephen: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01292 388 031
Key expertise and skills
- Management information, financial analysis and business reporting
- Helping clients to make better and more informed decisions that drive up revenue and maximise profits
- Business and financial strategy, planning and implementation
- Digitisation of finance function and key busines processes
- Financial monitoring & reporting, setting up KPIs, financial controls and procedures
- Cloud accounting, business applications and Making Tax Digital.