Heather Shields is ammu’s payroll and tax adviser. Heather manages our outsourced payroll services for small and medium-sized businesses. Heather is highly experienced in working with tax and payroll within accountancy firms and ran her own business too.
Heather offers valuable advice as she is highly experienced in working with cloud accountancy software – since the late 1990s. Heather provides support for Sage, IRIS and cloud-based payroll systems such as BrightPay Payroll and Xero.
Heather’s primary focus is providing ongoing support to our clients. She is experienced in working with directors, sole traders and individuals across a broad spectrum of sectors including hospitality, healthcare and professionals.
When proud grandmother Heather is not working she enjoys listening to music, playing the guitar to her grandson, and weekends away in her caravan. A fun fact about Heather was that she was a member of a band.
Get in touch with Heather: email email@example.com or call 0141 290 0262
Key expertise and skills
- Cloud accounting software including Sage, IRIS, Xero and BrightPay Payroll.
- Processing payroll for a wide variety of SME’s across a range of sector
- Liasing with the Pensions Regulator for workplace pensions
- Advising clients on current legislations and workplace pensions
- Preparing P11Ds, self-assessment tax returns, including directors, sole traders and individuals who are in the scope of self-assessment
- Liaising with and managing all compliance with HMRC