Jamie McLachlan is a Business Management Accountant, a Certified Xero Adviser and Certified Xero Payroll Adviser. He is currently working towards completing his CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting.
Jamie is an expert in financial analysis, streamlining the finance function, improving controls, procedures, and regular financial performance and KPI reporting.
Working with financial directors and owner-managers, Jamie helps them to break down the steps required to digitise their business processes. He also advises on selecting and implementing cloud accounting software and business applications that provide real time management information that fully supports management accounting and profitability and margin analysis.
Jamie is the go-to person for clients for digital support. Jamie identifies the right package of tools and apps every size of business must have to go digital, stay compliant and make informed decisions.
When Jamie is not digitising businesses or studying, he can be found running on Ayr beach with (and after!) Tequila his dog.
Get in touch with Jamie: email email@example.com or call 01292 388 031
Key expertise and skills
- Management accounting, financial analysis and business reporting
- Digitisation of finance function and key busines processes
- Financial monitoring & reporting, setting up KPIs, financial controls and procedures
- Cloud accounting and business applications
- Helping SMEs prepare for Making Tax Digital