Jamie McLachlan is a Business Management Accountant, a Certified Xero Adviser and Certified Xero Payroll Adviser. He completed his CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting and is now studying for CIMA Advanced Management Accounting.
Jamie is an expert in financial analysis, budgeting & forecasting, preparing year end accounts, streamlining the finance function, improving controls, procedures also regular financial performance and KPI reporting.
Working with financial directors and owner-managers, Jamie helps them to break down the steps required to digitise their business processes. He also advises on selecting and implementing cloud accounting software and business applications that provide real time management information that fully supports management accounting and profitability and margin analysis.
Jamie is the go-to person for clients for digital support. Jamie identifies the right package of tools and apps every size of business must have to go digital, stay compliant and make informed decisions.
When Jamie is not digitising businesses or studying, he is out and about bagging Munroes, cycling, golfing, or going to the gym. Now the world has opened up again Jamie is back planning more globetrotting.
Get in touch with Jamie: email email@example.com or call 01292 388 031
Key expertise and skills
- Management accounting, financial analysis and business reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Year end accounts preparation
- Digitisation of finance function and key busines processes
- Financial monitoring & reporting, setting up KPIs, financial controls and procedures
- Cloud accounting and business applications
- Helping SMEs prepare for Making Tax Digital