Join Companies House live webinars for quick and useful guidance. The webinars cover a range of topics, including:
- starting a limited company and your responsibilities to Companies House and HMRC
- how intellectual property such as patents, trademarks and copyrights can affect your business
- guidance on starting a community interest company (CIC)
- how to register company mortgages and other charges at Companies House
- how to restore a company to the register
During the webinar, you can ask questions using the on-screen text box. Their online team of experts will do their best to answer all your queries, or direct you to helpful guidance.
If you missed a webinar, you can watch a recording of the presentation and you can also sign up for email alerts to hear about their latest live webinars.