MINIMAL time and effort required by you – MAXIMUM claim accuracy and value provided by us
As your local funding experts, AMAS’ track record in securing funding for local businesses is second to none. Our team of highly skilled and commercially aware funding experts successfully deliver on a multitude of funding initiatives to our clients daily.
Most businesses are unaware of the plethora of funding initiatives available to them and that’s where AMAS adds direct value to your business.
A sample of funding Initiatives where we have helped numerous Ayrshire companies, in a variety of sectors, secure funding range from:
- R&D Tax Credits are a key part of the Government’s strategy to support innovation in the UK and typically, most SMEs qualify; it can help reduce their corporation tax liability or can be claimed as a cash sum. With claims of up to 130% of qualifying expenditure a typical claim value is approx. £61.5k.
- RSA grant funding refers to a discretionary grant that can be awarded to limited companies, partnerships and sole traders who aim to develop a project that directly create or safeguard jobs within your business in Scotland. Up to 30% of eligible costs can be secured
- Local authority funding, (Scottish Enterprise, Business Gateway such as matched funding, By Design and Workplace Innovation grants providing up to 70% funds
- Angel Investors to provide an injection of business capital. Our relationships with the Angels means that we can quickly provide you with right potential investors
What makes us funding experts?
- To date, we have secured over £2m in funding for Ayrshire businesses.
- Our skills and expertise mean that we are uniquely positioned to guarantee success
- We work closely with funding providers and know what information is required of clients to secure funding and make the process more efficient and successful
To talk to one of our experts about any funding needs:
- Simply pop into our office on Miller Road
- Or phone/email us and arrange for us to visit you
You can contact us on 01292 388 031 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.