Emily Wilson is ammu’s Corporate and Personal Tax Associate with a first class honours degree in accounting and finance. Emily also attained further qualifications from the Association of Tax Technicians (ATT) and the CTA from Chartered Institute of Tax.
Emily has a wealth of experience gained working across diverse client portfolios in a range of sectors. Emily enjoys proactively working with clients to give expert advice for their personal, family and business tax planning.
Emily is committed to helping our clients develop good tax planning literacy and be more in control of their tax planning for the future. Having worked as a tax senior in leading accountancy practices, Emily has a proven track record for dealing with challenging queries and meeting HMRC deadlines.
Having attained the prestigious CTA qualification Emily has advanced her knowledge of tax to help business owners, company directors and individuals understand their tax matters. Emily helps clients think seriously about personal and business tax planning and consider other areas such as passing on wealth, retirement or selling up.
When Emily is not at work she spends most of her time keeping fit and socialising with friends and family.
Get in touch with Emily: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01292 388 031
key expertise and skills
- accurately calculate and manage tax compliance obligations and any corporation tax, business tax, capital gains tax, commercial property tax liabilities
- tax compliance not limited to Corporation Tax an Personal Tax
- advice surrounding the Intermediaries legislation(IR35)
- capital gains tax planning
- residency advice/planning
- pension allowance and taper calculations
- remuneration planning
- business restructuring
- succession planning