Wendy McBride is ammu’s tax expert and is a Fellow of the Association of Tax Technicians (ATT).
Wendy covers all the tax bases and works with corporate/business clients and private individuals/family clients.
Wendy helps to ensure that our clients are accessing all the tax reliefs and allowances they’re entitled to access, as well as helping them to plan ahead to minimise their potential future tax liabilities.
Wendy is a highly experienced tax accountant with an in-depth knowledge of inheritance tax, capital gains tax, commercial and residential property taxes and the taxation of trusts.
She is also asked to advise on succession issues in family businesses, as well as advising early-stage businesses who are seeking provisional EIS/SEIS pre-approval prior to raising equity funding.
When Wendy isn’t talking tax, she’s outdoors hill walking and cycling with her husband Craig.
Get in touch with Wendy: email email@example.com or call 0141 290 0262
Key expertise and skills
- Corporation tax compliance and planning
- Personal tax – self-assessment return, inheritance tax, capital gains tax and maximising personal tax allowances and reliefs
- Residence status checks for individuals
- Partnership taxation and company directors renumeration planning
- Property investment and commercial/residential property taxes, including ADS
- HMRC investigations and appeals
- Payroll health check and employer taxation.